Friday, May 11, 2012

Sea of my heart

 
 
A walk along the surf
You and I 
Hand in hand
Heart beats as one
Two souls ,still, yet joined 
Nothing exists but Us and natures creation 

You laugh out loud to share this
As I run a head spying a special shell
You smile and shake your head
You sit and empty your shoe I told you to leave behind
I run backward laughing at you and your shoe
Arriving at the shell,  I know it's meant for you


Running back to you
You pull me down and say "watch"
"Watch what ? I ask"
You hold me against you tight,   both facing out 
"Be still and listen my baby"  you say
"some things are worth waiting for !"



Watching watching watching
I finally see I small splash out of place 
I turn to you, you smile and "say watch"
I turn just in time to see a dolphin leap
"Keep watching" u say and hold me tighter
A whole pod leaping and frolicking 


I'm full of joy, what I saw and shared with you
My heart is full with life 
Life you may not give me
But a life you help fulfill
A life you encourage
One I like you a part off
One we create


You whisper in my my ear
"This is what you get when you trust fate
When you leave negative energy
When you believe the positive 
See what happens when you trust me and fate?"


You turn me around 
Push up my sunglasses
And gaze into my eyes
Because its you I gaze back
I feel loved and treasured
I want you to feel the same


Is this day a dream or real?
I have a shell to remind me
Sand in my shoes make smile
You hand in mine your chuckle you
Are I'm me like the sea of life 
My return home 



1 comment:

Aiynjel said...

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!