Sunday, April 8, 2012

I'm Queer and I BELONG to God/dess

7 APRIL
Easter Eve is a
time for services of
baptismal renewal.
Today wash your face
with special care and
attention; let the waters
flow over your face.
Look into the mirror
and say, "I have been
baptized. God loves
me. I belong to God.”

I could say so much right here. Remind you mu focus is on the life not the cross. Water is a part of many religions...long before Christianity came along!!! AND I DO NOT HAVE TO BE BAPTIZED TO BELONG TO GOD/DESS!!!! Or even to be Christian!

That said J and I did feel the need and a call to make a point that GOd/dess loves us too!!! So we made a rainbow cross for the front yard for the zillion of Baptist that pass by on teir way to church to see. And remind them of A) God loves queers B) there are lots of of queer Christians and C) the rain ow as a reminder of a promise of love to ALL  people.
Getting prepared for tomorrow morning!!



Wonder if it will be broken or stolen?? Any takers on that bet!!!

No comments: