Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Some of my best friends are dragons




Wrong Wrong Wrong
 I try to make friends with the dragons
but their breath grows hotter
their fire reaches further.

How do you know?
When standing your ground is right
Or if you should admit the good fight had been lost and go on?
Some times the good fight HURTS!!!

My ass gets burned
Am I just hurting my self for no good reason?
Am I taking PRIDE in being a dragon slayer
when few see the dragon?

Have I lost  the point?
Have I lost me?
I am a peace maker not a slayer
Maybe the time as come to lay down the sword

Peace maker healer comforter
these are my callings
priestess pastor shepherdess
not slayer crippler destroyer

I may hove lost me in the mess
But now I have found me
I did not slay the dragon
we share one others power power

Some are dragons
some are healers
to make the world go round both are needed
to have a yin yang with our dragons is what we need




No comments: