Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Sometimes we are all Little Souls

 
 
"Wow," said the Little Soul, dancing and skipping and laughing and jumping with joy. "I can be as special as I want to be!"

"Yes, and you can start right now," said God, who was dancing and skipping and laughing right along with the Little Soul.
 
 
 
 
Lately I've been talking about good and evil. Bullies and heroes. Dragon slayers and dragon riders . How do we "decide" what is good or evil? Whether its our actions , another's , or another person. 
 
Yes there is bad or "evil" around us. Yes if we know there is some one bad or evil we need to protect our selves. However, whenever possible (while protecting) we need to show compassion , love, friendliness and forgiveness.

In the last two weeks I have shared this story with I don't know how many people. So I thought I would post the link here for all.

The story teaches something not easy, uncomfortable,and  times we just don't want to do. But remember.....we are made in the light, of the light, and to be the light. 
 


 

No comments: