Sunday, January 1, 2012

I "hear" all things happen in God's time...not mine.





Our Goddess
in mysterious, secret plans,
for her to know
not me.


NOT ME! NOT ME! NOT ME!
But wait-
Plans are FOR me
ME ME ME ME

Mysterious scares me
me scared, mysterious scary
scary scary scary mysterious
Plans HER time, not MY time

Is  NOT mysterious scary?
scary scary mystery
Why mystery?
Why not tell me MY plans-TELL ME!!

Goddess she mysterious be
watches over you and me
plans and plans and plans
puzzle pieces they do fit.

Yours fits mine, mine fits yours
no big mystery
I fit you, you fit me
they fit us, we fit them.

Mysterious not so scary
Goddess? Oh yeah.....she's got this
Wait and see
Puzzle unfold.

WAIT! Who am I kidding?
Goddess I love
Mystery stories I love
my life a mystery story.....SCARY!!!




God moves in a mysterious way
His wonders to perform;
He plants his footsteps in the sea,
And rides upon the storm.
WILLIAM COWPER

Ecclesiastes 3

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition (DRA)
  
1All things have their season, and in their times all things pass under heaven.

No comments: