Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring into your life!!!



8 MARCH
Give up the Internet.
Just for the day. Or
even the afternoon.
Look past the screen.
Look up, look around,
look out the window,
look for signs of
spring.

It's interesting for me to thing of doing this for the day tomorrow as I feel this blog and web site are my ministry. Also honestly with my autism I often feel this is a very comfortable way to socialize . I also have several friends with disabilities that the Internet is their main window to the world.

I know a lot of people how ever DO hide behind the screen. What's your thoughts? Do you think the Internet can become a substitute for living life or a life enhancer?

Personally, I met my partner on the Internet and many good friends that are just as real to me as those I see every day.

I've seen love,heart break and friendship. I've seen education and miss-education. So basically I've seen the internet be a normal life, and I've seen it be part of a wasted life.

I’ve learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."
 Maya Angelou



"When you were born, you cried and the world rejoiced. Live your life so that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice."
~ Cherokee Expression 


"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."
~ Mohandas Gandhi

 There are many ways to hide from life, living the life others choose for you/through the TV/ books/drugs/over zealous religion.....so many ways to miss out.... do you live yours??

"It is never too late to become what you might have been."
~ George Eliot


Statue of St Francis in early spring


 I've have many wishes for you my friends tonight my best wish is  from Jonathan Swift

"May you live all the days of your life."
So tomorrow I will be off here until night time for my blog... also I will being giving some thought and meditation to  how to more fully live my life.


9 MARCH
Write down ten things
you are thankful for.
And then write down
ten things more

No comments: